Stash update 8/2018

A package I had ordered from Adlibris came today. I had tried to find one of these Fiskars hexagon punches to use for making hexie EPP (English paper piecing) templates, and then I found them easily on Adlibris. I was really surprised, because I thought they only carried books and e-books.

Apparently, they've expanded. I'm happy for it, because it made it easier for me.

Oh, and since they were on discount, I bought a couple of other punches too, just to try out. The kids can get to use them for arts and crafts projects too, so it's a bonus.




17,30 Fiskars XL (50 mm) Hexagon Squeeze Punch
  2,93 Figurstans Kvadrat 38 mm (1,5'')
  3,68 Figurstans Kvadrat 50 mm (2'')
  3,68 Figurstans Oval 50 mm (2'')
______________
27,59 € total

Total spent on stash this year: 

 304,36 + 27,59 = 331,95 €

Comments