Stash update 13/2018

During June and July I've had opportunities to finally go shopping for things I need to finish some of my WIP and UFO projects. 

I've bought batting (thinnest polyester, 40g, 10 meters) from Kruunun Kangas, a new rotary cutter blade and new blunt tip scissors from Halonen's sewing store, and white cotton fabric from Eurokangas. 

This means I now should have enough materials to finish the color block quilts, the one-block-wonder quilt (OBW) and at least some blocks on the Violet and Orange Sawtooth Stars quilt.

That feels really nice. And what feels even more nice: the fact that I finally finally finally got my sewing machine back from the service it had to have. No more stalling now, I say!

Now I have three polyester batting rolls in different thickness.
100g, 80g and 40g.

I want to have some small blunt tip scissors by the sewing machine,
because I'm a bit vary of the kids getting their hands on my large
and scarp Fiskars scissors.

It might look a bit boring, a sewing machine and some white Perla fabric from Eurokangas.
Also, the two end-of-bolt white fabrics on the prepped quilt sandwich in the back.
But, oh the things I have planned ... ;)


Kruunun Kangas (1.6)
37,00     10 m thinnest (40g) polyester batting
              as well as two white end-of-bolt cotton fabrics
----------
37,00 €

Halonen (4.7 and 17.7)
 6,50      rotary cutter blade (45 mm)
11,90     blunt tip fabric scissors
-15%
-----------
15,64 

89,00     sewing machine service for the Pfaff-machine
-----------
89,00 €

Eurokangas (17.7)
31,19     3,5 m white (A100) Perla 100% cotton fabric
-----------
31,19 
==============
172,83 € total


Total spent on stash this year:

414,36 + 172,83 = 587,19 €


Comments