Summer flu and Bennäs library

Summer vacation is supposed to be just that.
Vacation during the summer.

But when your body gets the summer flu, things change. What was supposed to be vacation gets turned into a boring sleeping sneezing not-meeting-your-relatives kind of vacation. And trying cure your flu while trying to get some sleep in a bed that's not your own.

But there is a silver lining here - being ill in a different town means that you can explore the content of books at the local library. Getting a library card wasn't that hard either, and thay didn't even look funnily at the "small pile of books" I wanted to borrow either.

Only flip side with them is that I already read them all, and now I want more.

I wonder if someone in the family have time to go with me to the library again today...?

Small pile of books, tea and a packet of tissues.

Comments

Post a Comment