Yet another Tuesday...

... and outside the sun is shining, the gulls are crying, and people are still at their jobs wishing they could go home soon.

And I'm still sitting and reading my biochemistry.

"...bla bla bla occurs via the secretory pathway. Bla bla bla...." on and on it rambles on. If I actually had liked membrane biochemistry to begin with, it would be a bit easier. Alas, not so.

Lets face it: this is soooo lame, I actually wish I could do like the cats do: sleep.

* * *

I morgon kommer Jossan och Johan hem från sin semester och då så säger både jag och Micke 'hejdå!' åt katterna. Vi får se hur det kommer att få båda katterna in i buren på samma gång. Vi försökte alla just: jag + katten Marilyn + katten Audrey.
Lite pannkaka blev det, men jag förlora inte tålamodet på dem, och ingendera klöste mig eller var i övrigt mera anti-kattsocial än att de tyckte "iuh, int vill vi in i kattburen!".

*suck* I morgon på nytt.

Comments