Stash update 16/2018



Today, while on our way into town, I ran in to the mail boxes in our local store to pick up a package. I had ordered a few thing from Ompelijan maailma ("Sewist world" in English). It was the only store in Finland (online) that I could find all the things I needed at the same time.

What I really needed were the thimbles. I've lost my old metallic one, and it wasn't even all that comfortable to wear. So, I snooped around, and I found the ones in the photo. They grip well around your fingers because they're soft, and I found them in S, M and L sizes.

Yes, I bought all three sizes, because I had no idea what sizes my fingers are in their scale.

Size L fits my thumb, and size S all my other fingers (on both hands), So I have and extra size M. Which fits if I happen to have a plaster around my finger (yes, I could check because this happened today...)


So, all in all I'm happy. And I got myself some thread for quilting the Rainbow quilt, so I'm making progress with that one too. And I -finally finally- got myself some more spray glue. (Yay, basting can also happen to a few quilts!)


Today was also the last day for the FinnQuilt national quilt show here in Vaasa, and I also -finally- got the last photos of those quilts taken. Third (visit) is the charm...all thanks to my wonderful and supportive husband who took the kids to the library, so mommy here could go and hang out with the quilts. And some quilt artists, and sewist. It was a -really- good day.

The photo just "had to" be big enough so I can
see which color thread has which number...
You never know when I might have to know
the number in the future.



Ompelijan Maailma (verkkokauppa)
4,10     käpysukkula (shuttle for Frivolite crochet), Prym
11,90   spray glue 250ml, Prym
4,20     Gutermann Mara, 1000 m (color 968)
4,20     Gutermann Mara, 1000 m (color 351)
4,20     Gutermann Mara, 1000 m (color 382)
4,20     Gutermann Mara, 1000 m (colori 810)
4,10     ergonomic Soft Comfort thimble, Prym, size=M (pink)
4,10     ergonomic Soft Comfort thimble, Prym, size=S (oranssi):
4,10     ergonomic Soft Comfort thimble, Prym, size=L (lime):
============
53,00 € total

Total spent on stash this year:

626,84 + 53,00 = 679,84 €

Comments