tisdag 4 maj 2010

Trying with weft: crocheting a rug

Using the weft I had bought from Mom's favorite craft-store in Sökö, I made my first rag-rug. The crochet-pattern I used is a "granny triangle", which is just the normal granny square pattern in a triangle.

This little rug didn't take much time to make at all, so it's great evening craft-project. And you can use any pattern you want.

1. 
Start off crocheting as you would normally.
Be optimistic: try to keep the weft in the bag it came in ( :P )

2. 
Get crazy at the weft, then roll it into a ball. Cont. with crocheting.

3. 
Fasten off the weft and say "Ta-daa!", because you're done :)

1 kommentar:

River Glorious sa...

Just wanted to greet you and say that your blog post made me smile today. God bless you!

Ambar in Puerto Rico

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP