* I think I've made 9 pin cushions in total. So far, I've given only 2 away, and I'm currently using 4 myself... *sigh*
But we did need to door stoppers. Because the old (read: shabby) ones were not that great to begin with, and since these seemed like it could function as a door stop, I wanted to try and make 2 sturdy ones.
I used fabric I had gotten from IKEA, I think it's the one called "Lenda" or "Minna".
Anyway, 100% sturdy cotton. I sewed the seames with the tripple straight seam, so it should hold.
The leaf is made from a rest fabric I got from Riikka.
The "twig" part is made out of brown satin cord.
The "stones" I used to fill them are these.
|"Hello, I'm the one with rags in my upper|
body and stones in my lower body. My
leaf is accentuated."
|"Hello, I'm the one with a body|
full of stones and a non-accentuated leaf."