Summer came...

.... and with it an increase in the outside temperature.

Goddess, it's HOT outside. I know, I know - not only could anyone in Turku deduce that from reading friends blogs' and Fb-status updates declaring the same thing - that I shouldn't whine so much about it either. You could whine, or you could do something about it.

Like this;

I painted my toenails red. 

Or, like this;

Me wearing a gray knitted cap, and a long red scarf.
Yes.
I have gone bananas.
Or so you would think.

But I haven't.

Instead, we started to have the ceiling fan in our bedroom on during the hottest hours of the day, as well as during the night. Hence the fancy flamingo outfit above. I don't want to wake up with my shoulders cramping, or head or neck aches. Micke laughed at it first, because he isn't disturbed by the rotating air at all.

It's weird to think that 30 years ago most workplaces didn't have and didn't need AC. Now, nearly every place do.

We spend more energy(=heat) to make ourself cooler.

Entropy must be cheering loudly in the background to that.

Comments