Stash update 12/2018


Because our kids need some bigger clothes, and some summer clothes too, we went thrifting.

Yesterday was also the day for the big event ”Megaloppis” (eng. Mega Fleamarket) and I missed it because Mikael took the car and went to run in the obstacle course event Wolf Race in Närpes (about 90 km from us). So, this Sunday we went to Folkhälsan’s regular fleamarket, which is also the organiser for the Megaloppis event.

I looked for fabrics too, and the kids found some small toys, and over all I found a LOT of comfy summer clothes for the kids. I think we spent ~58 € all and all.

But, these are the things I found that were craft related:



2,00  Two natural white cotton curtains
0,30  Pink bed linen (cotton) fabric pieces
0,20  Small neutral fabric piece with pale pink dots
0,20  Small neutral fabric piece with geometric print
______________
2,70 € total

Total spent on stash this year:

411,66 + 2,70 = 414,36 €

Comments