Stash update 22/2018


I am a bit behind on listing what quilting supplies I've bought, so I will just list them here so I can get an accurate account of them.

I've bought my first ever cotton batting, just to try out how it is to quilt with. I've also bought more glue for EPP, and also more spray glue so I can finish basting more color block quilts. I also bought half a meter of a quilting cotton print that happened to caught my eye in the bins of handicraft  fabrics at Eurokangas

I found a better photo online of the print that's on the fabric, because my own photo turned out bad and I don't want to retake it :P



Eurokangas
  3,43   quilting cotton, 50 cm x WOF (114 cm),
            "Soldier's Story II" by Jodi Barrows of Square in a Square for Studio e,
            100% cotton print, patt 3376
14,45   cotton batting
-----------
17,88 €

Halonen
33,80   2 cans of spray glue
-15% discount
-----------
28,73 €

S-market
3,90   2 glue sticks, to use for glue basting my EPP
-----------
3,90 €

==============
50,51 € total

Total spent on stash this year:

801,67 + 50,51 =  852,18 


Comments