Now, I feel like I'm this horrible person who doesn't even bother to clean her house. Not even when her MOM phones out of the blue and says "We'll all be coming for a visit tomorrow at 11 a.m".
The only thing that went through my mind during that call was "Argh, my desk is a mess, and I need to put away all the scrap fabrics". Which I didn't do. Instead, I put away things that I had used in Mikael's room.
- the apartment is dusty as heck
- the vacuum cleaner is hiding in the closet, and it's alternating between hunger striking and threatening me with sucking up all my current "on hold" craft project until I put then away safely.
- every plant and green thing is screaming for water
- the trellises on the balconies are covered with city dust
- don't talk about the dust bunnies under the bed; they're currently plotting for world domination
- and I think our computers have swallowed so much dust it's scratching the hard drives.
We need to clean.
And we don't have time. Seriously, we don't.
Other people have their summer cottages, boats and various garden project to finish. We have the
autumn Christmas spring summer cleaning that desperately needs to be done, and we haven't even started,..
|The plot thickens.|
How about you, are your dust bunnies joining ours in their plot for world domination?