Mom and Dad's garden

Mom and me, just chilling out on a Friday afternoon. I'm gonna be in Kirkkonummi this weekend, since one of my and my brother's oldest friends (from way back in elementary school) is gonna get married this Saturday. As a cherry on top, there's aunt and cousin+her kids still at our summer cottage that I can visit.

Lots of people to be with. But more importantly: eat with. Remember my family's unofficial motto?

Lots of wilderness here.
And Mom finally got her new garden chair.
She says it's comfy. I believe her.
True blued.
Sounds almost like "true blood". 

It's so hot, even if I'm just sitting here by the entrance. 28 degrees Celsius, and really humid. I'm so not cut out for this weather. My body just feels ill.

Comments

  1. Haha jag laste faktiskt True Blood^^ Och da kollar jag ite ens pa den serien :P
    Aah 28*C e ju rena barnleken! Prova mellan 30-40*C plus humidity.. Svettigt sager jag bara! :)Dock ar det idag bara 28*C o 68% humidity^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment