Spring is coming!

But, are you ready for it?

Yes, I'm finally feeling better, although I still get tired pretty quickly. I swear, one of these days I'm going to throw myself at a research group specializing in working towards a cure for human influenza. Seriously!

But, as I was saying - are you ready for spring? Personally, I think more sun, warmth and finally being able to plant something outside is (again) going to be swell. On the other hand, seeing all the winter-bleached out Nordic skin is not going to be so swell. So, I'm taking steps to assure myself of 2 things:
  1. My legs will be not-so-death-shade-pale for the 1st of May
  2. I'm going to use up as much as I can of my brown-without-sun creams.
The hideous thing about these creams is that they take foreeeeeeeever to dry once you put them on, and at least the one of them smells kinda funny (the Nivea one in the pic). The one I actually -like- is the Garnier "body summer" nourishing cream with shea butter (the middle one in the pic). 

The fake-suntan trio

So... That was all I had to say for today. I think I'm going to spend the rest om my day resting and planning some new arts&crafts projects. :)

Comments