"Your LibraryThing account is full"

Oh, what a sad thing that you can only (!) add 200 books on the free account on LibraryThing. I'll have to upgrade mine and Micke's account to one with a lifetime membership, because when you look at it 200 books aren't really that much. Especially for us with 400+ books.

Sad thing is, it'll have to wait until I can afford the 25 euros needed, but after that I'll ask for some help in adding the rest of the books. There's so many of them... and I want it done ASAP. And that would really go so much smoother if someone would care to help in crunching in the ISBN-numbers into the search-box.

Comments

  1. I know, I was soo disappointed for a minute or so when I reached the limit, but then I figured it wasn't the end of the world and payed a few bucks :)

    Hehe, we could help each other :) I still have one huge book case that I haven't added...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll gladly help :) Just set a date and a time, and I'll even try to get Mimi to tag along with me - 3 persons adding books goes even more quickly than just 2 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's this? I've got to check it out :) I've been thinking about building a database or at least en excel spread-sheet with my books :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment