Stash update 10/2018

This weekend I took a sewing course at Arbis, and I went via two stores on Saturday.

At the second of them, Eurokangas, I tried to find red solids for my still-to-be-done Rainbow scraps blocks. And I was successful! I also found a great backing fabric for my Blue Roses & Denim quilt top, so I can finally get around to quilting it. And in the box for handicraft cottons I found a real gem: "Geometry in Sunset from Remix by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics".

I have Glass' "Text in Charcoal" in my stash too, and I -really- like her designed fabrics. Something about the motives and colors draws me.





1,49    Perla YR100, 16 cm x WOF (width of fabric, which here is 150 cm)
1,49    Perla YP100, 16 cm x WOF
3,51    the Alison Glass fabric
14,63  the slightly stretchy flower fabric
______________
21,12 € total

Total spent on stash this year: 

 387,54 + 21,12 = 408,66 €

Comments