Stash update 17/2018



The Monday our kids started in daycare, I stayed with Little girl in her group for maybe 1,5 hours and then stayed outside in the nearby park (Skeppsparken) until I could go and get my bike from the repair shop.

Afterwards, I took a detour via my husband’s job and picked up our car. I went via Halonen's sewing machine store to buy a new cutting mat (both of my two 30x60 cm mats are in such bad condition that I'd rather not use them anymore), and also via Eurokangas to buy some interfacing.




I cleaned up a bit and put the new mat to use straight away. It's a Fiskars (yay, Finnish products) and it's thinner that the green mats I've been using before. It's more flexible too. We'll see how it feels in use, maybe it's better than the thicker ones?

I cut out fabric for some place mats, and some fabric for small towels. These came out of fabric I'd gotten donated from Frida.

Halonen
4,45      1 m thick flax ribbon
1,00      2 m thin cotton ribbon
49,00    60x90 cm Fiskars cutting mat
-15% discount
------------
46,28 € total


Eurokangas
17,80    2 m thickest interfacing, á 8,90 €/m
------------
17,80 € total

==============
64,08 € total

Total spent on stash this year:

679,84 + 64,08 = 743,92 €

Comments