Even though my dear mother was forced to "kill you" when I was still very young (I was 8 years old, and had Santa-trauma/depression every December), I still hope that it's okay to write to you. You see, I think Christmas has become a bit like list-mania, and I need to get on the wagon. Like I did last year.
Last Christmas, I wished for 6 things. Of them, I got one: the new frying pan I wanted and we so desperately needed. I also got this amazing filé knife, which I so love my Mikael for.
The rest, I've bought during the year, so you're forgiven. And the chocolate I made myself, so that's okay too.
But, this year I'll be monitoring your behavior again, so here is my list for 2010:
- I want my Micke to stop being a nicotine addict, and be free of it once and for all.
- This is not a selfish wish, because I want him to stop being so frustrated all the time. He's so stressed out, mostly because of his work, so please please please take at least this off his back.
- And no cheating and giving me one where I have to sit by a cash register all day. Seriously, I'm made for laboratory work. Sitting and parroting "that'll be 5,40 euros, please" is not work, it's a nightmare.
- if this is impossible, then I promise not to hate you.
- not very much anyway
- okay, I'll still hate you, but I understand that everyone should try and minimize their carbon-dioxide foot print.
- not like that's a valid reason to skimp on me, just so you know
- waist <28'', I could begin with 26'' and go from there
- length 32''
- I know you'll have a hard time on this one, especially since both have a troublesome diet, and are already in the risk groups of adult diabetes and coronary disease. Especially dad.
- but promise me you'll at least try
- I'll help you: I already made truffles. You only have to bring me a small bottle of champagne.
- And I can save that one for New Year's Eve.