Craft Friday: Lack of inspiration - what to do?



Craft Friday is a 2012 recurring blog post
where I present either a hobby jewelry technique
or project I'm currently working on.


So, in holding with the 1:1 ratio of jewelry design, and continuing on creating a mixed media necklace out of Emmis's and mine broken porcelain plates, I must say I'm currently really lacking the 50% inspiration needed. It's not that I don't want to create anything, because I do, but I just can't get the hint of an idea to even form in my head.

And this is annoying, to say the least.

I've put all the things I'll need for the project on my desk, and I've put my scrap book open on the "right page" there for all to see, I've even thought up a few techniques I thought I try out with the polymer clay on the same time.

But I just can't come up with any real inspirational ideas.

Which is why I think this post should be about how people find inspiration from different media for different projects. That's a good theme, right? I'll just continue on this blog post tomorrow, when I've thought it through a little bit more. No harm done, right? :)

Comments