Hopefully this will mean that my spare time will be filled - once again - with more physical activities. I've found that, since playing more and more online games, I've lost the time for e.g.:
- taking the time to cook properly
- spending REAL time with my friends - not possible if you're glued to the screen
- do chores around the house
- loosing muscle tone, increase my back pain, and gotten a funny ache in my tailbone.
- gotten sick and ill more often (duuh! gaming and not doing chores gives this to you instead)
- getting stressed out over the games, thus creating un-needful stress in an already stressed out household
Already today, I've removed PetVille and CafeWorld. Will post RIP's about them all.