The sixth thing you didn't know about me



The Truth about me Thursday is a 2012 recurring blog post
where I present one truth about myself.


I always imagine that things take less time to do than what they really do.

There, now that it's official, written down and everything, are you happy now Micke?

You know about the whole "never ask for anything, because you will most certainly get it"? Well, I asked the love of my life to tell me some truth he thought about myself, this was one of them.

I'm not so sure that it's procrastination, so much as naive optimism, but I must admit that it's a correct statement non the less.

I really DO think that I can make more in the time I have available.
I actually DO think it's possible (well not scientifically, but maybe more mentally...) to do everything. At. The. Same. Time.

Maybe this can also be on reason behind the Giant Creative Mess that I nearly always have going on. No wonder that my desk/our house is always in such a mess. We're living in Limbo. Or possibly in Pandemonium, and right now I'm not that sure about the difference between those two.


Ah, what the heck, let's just say we're heading up towards Warp 10 and I just don't seem to get that our Enterprise is falling down around us. Nerdy enough for you?

Better a creative mess
than idle tidiness.
-Michel J. Fox.



Comments