How am I gonna come up with something for this challenge? Let's see... when I think of lace, I see:
- gothic black lace on a corset
- lace on undergarments
- Marie Antoinette-like grand ball gowns
- Queen Elisabeth-type collars
- Hand-held fans, painted in gaudy colors
- 17th and 18th century clothes
- pillow covers with lace on the sides
- parasols with lace around the brim
- table cloths
- old granny bedclothes
Lots of interesting stuff, I think I like these shoes and this bag with lace decor, and the wedding cake with a lace pattern the best. Then on the other hand, this dress in kinda nice too. And I didn't know there's a flower named Queen Anne's lace, either.
Or how about this: a genuine lace fence!
|They call it "industry meets kindness". Wow.|